Sunday, October 5, 2008

Flying to Tennessee

It's 11:30 at night, and I have to get up at 3:45 in the morning, so this post is going to be short and sweet....like me, right? At least the short part. I am leaving in the morning to go to Tennessee. My grandpa, Missionary Bob Adams, is having open heart surgery on Tuesday morning. I am going to spend some time with him tomorrow, and will be there for the surgery on Tuesday. Please pray for him. Because of that, my posts will probably be sporadic this week. Thanks for understanding.

The good thing is that I get to see my family and spend time with them. Also, tomorrow I get to do one of my favorite things....fly! Well, I need to go to bed. I'm sure I'm going to need my coffee tomorrow!!! Thanks for your prayers.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Praying for you all...

heidi said...

Hey Nikki, Kelsey told me about your blog the other day. I've enjoyed reading your last few posts. Praying for your Grandpa!=)
~heidi schatz

Gabrielle Joy said...

Hello! I got your link from Esther M. I really like what I have seen so far. Mr. Adams is a missionary our church supports, and he is very close to our family.
Praying for all your family!

Niki Lott said...

Thank you all for your prayers and your kind words. I hope you'll check back soon.